- "Let us be grateful to be people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom' -Marcel Proust.
- "We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures" By Thornton Wilder
- As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. John F.Kennedy
- At Times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us. by Albert Schweitzer.
- The deepest craving of human nature is need to be appreciated.By William James
- Be thankful for what you have, you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will ever, ever have enough' -by Oprah winfrey
- He is a wise man who does not grieve for things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has" -Epictetus...
Wednesday, August 1, 2012
Gratitude Quotes :